Custom Search

2008/08/21

A STORY SEXI THAT, SPELLY, HAVE A HAPPY END

A crazy afternoon instant messaging over the Internet, my friend in question met a girl. After chatting for a while, concurring in the same city, she, claiming a moment of vulnerability, invited him to spend the night. And both spent the night in the department of the girl.

"Do you realize how much I risked it and are you?" I asked surprised by the multitude of fateful consequences that could have happened. "Yes, I replied with his classic gesture monarchist," she told me then that what led her to offer the invitation was my good spelling. No one with as good spelling can be a bad person. "

The story that I ask you is either simple. Someone does something risky by another person. Why have you done that? Did not know you were endangering? Do not you realize that you have taken excessive risks by relying on that person that way? The answer is simple and always the same: A person with so exquisite that spelling could not disappoint you ever. Is it understood?

No comments:

LEARN TO WRITE WITH BLOGS