Custom Search

2008/08/27

YOU TELL ME OK. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE

With a lot of education, I want you to tell me that although I did not say yes. As if not wanting to hurt my feelings you felt obliged to say yes but with the intention that I understand that what I am really saying is that you're not. I do not know if I understand but I want to use what is called a convoluted, get me know that you're not going to do what they really are you saying to me that you are going to do it.

Want an example:

It's a wonderful idea you've thought about going on a Sunday with all of us to celebrate the arrival of spring at the top of the Montseny. The truth is that I am delighted with this proposal. I will have to consult with my family, it seems to me that there was a celebration of my grandmother at home just for that day, and in addition was already agreed by Christmas. It is a pity that I find very interesting is going to lose. Of course if I have a hole I will be there without fail.


To be complicated plays. Yes but no. In a nutshell.

No comments:

LEARN TO WRITE WITH BLOGS