Custom Search

2008/08/16

TITLES AND ARGUMENTS

I would write one of these stories that relate in the last paragraph. But there is the argument through. That cuts me imagination. I know that the content is less important than form and that the grace of what they write will be in harmony of the words you choose, the pace with which some link with other phrases, which triggers the images, describing the worlds , The passions unleashed ...

But I need the argument. What will happen with real actors? Will their problems, will drown in them? Will they be able to remain true to themselves despite the difficulties, will change depending on their social interests?

I need some interesting argument. After each title more or less evocative may have a character of flesh and blood, a teenager, a mature woman, a vagabond, a elderly woman locked in her loneliness, a young misunderstood ...

I need an argument really alive, with problems of the street, current, real, or an argument laden with fantasy, of dreams, desires dark, travel to distant countries yet explored, ...

I need an argument. I will put the literature, but you must give me an argument. I leave you a list of titles. Choose one and the developers. You know, approach, knot and denouement. Three moments of history and hence, three paragraphs.


The persecutor

Nine payment account chic

The book of ghosts

Embrace the darkness

Proverbs of Hell

Christmas in asylum at night


Watercolor

The eye power

Dialogue between a priest and a moribund

The Bicentennial Man

The dawn of time

THE coup de grĂ¢ce

Death in Venice

The Old Man and the Sea

No comments:

LEARN TO WRITE WITH BLOGS